Jermyn Street Capital Partners is a family office adviser and fund manager / Merchant Banker / Investment Banker that specializes in: vetting, structuring, valuing and negotiating investments and acquisitions on its’ own behalf and that of nine (9) prominent wealthy families. We currently advise families with a combined net worth in excess of $3 BN.
Jermyn Street Capital Partners, Inc.’s Multi-Family Office makes PE investments via senior convertible preferred stock structures from $1,000,000 to $10,00,000 in: consumer products, software, children’s products, TMT, manufacturing companies, water (treatment and distribution) the craft beer, and quick service restaurants.
Our Merchant Banking practice seeks to make acquisitions (worldwide) in conventional businesses. We seek acquisitions in: pet care products, healthcare services, consumer products, quick service restaurants, infra-structure projects, specialty hospitals, water treatment and resident care facilities. We are currently pursuing acquisitions in Portland cement reserves in CA.
Jermyn Street Real Estate Enterprises, our RE PE firm, syndicates capital to acquire, develop and own and operate:
1) Class “B” and “C” apartments properties in: TX and CA; 180 units or greater.
2) Student housing, seniors care and residence care facilities in: Nationally, 75 beds of greater.
3) Boutique luxury hotels less than 200 room. CA only.
Our Investment Banking practice has been involved in such notable M&A transactions as:
1) Representing Fortis Bank AG, Bank Vontabel, Lazard Feres Fund of Funds and Credit Lyonnaise Asset Management in asset dispositions and disposals of their LP positions in funds of 2002 genre.
2) Advising Dresdner Kleinwort PE in the liquidation of its’ US portfolio in 2003.
Our firm is the banker on the following private M&A transactions:
1) $77 million project financing for Treasure Valley Renewables, Boise, ID. – LOI secured.
2) Restructuring of equity $4.2 million and $9 million recapitalization of a steakhouse chain of 40 restaurants. LOI secured.
3) $8 million LOI secured for oil drilling in the Buda Lime formation.
4) Closed convertible debt funding for Texas SD WAN service provide and installer.
5) Closed a revolving credit facility for Texas SD WAN provider.
Seeking new transactions. Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org